Alight Alight

Omg...

Stunning... I agree with a previous post about high res and will check out the link shortly... This literally blew my mind... It was very cute in the beginning, moving towards apocalyptic, and finally with a creationist twist at the end. Absolutely fantastic. completely and absolutely fantastic.

DD4:Imacow makes a flash! DD4:Imacow makes a flash!

...

wtf was that...?

Imacow responds:

It was a flash movie =3

Shower Of Terror Shower Of Terror

nice

made me laugh my ass off, in all honesty.

South Park's Heroin Hero South Park's Heroin Hero

lol

NO! I ALMOST CAUGHT HIM!!! COME BACK LITTLE PINK FRIEND!!! I'VE ALMOST GOT YOU!!!

goodjob btw

Roma Roma

Very Unique

It's not often you see people make music like this. It's usually the same four chords and some catchy pop lyrics that make it big, along with the rappers that talk about r@ping b!tch3$, etc. Yet, I'd listen to this on repeat for the rest of every second of my life before I'd enjoy the garbage that's "popular" today. Keep makin' tunes like this one. I'd pay money for this man, no joke.

Anti-Citizen responds:

If you like this i'd recommend Four Tet with the album Pause (my personal favorite) if you haven't already. (As i'm writing i noticed i already talked about this guy on a former reply. :P) Thx for the review :D

Dream of my life Dream of my life

Beautiful Work

Simple guitar often sounds like the best guitar, and you have proven this concept here. There's no insane tapping, crazy guitar riffs, etc. While I will say that this is much more intricate than simple fingerpicking of chords, it's still satisfyingly beautiful. As a fellow acoustic musician, I love it. Very nice work. I think I shall start posting some guitar stuff on mine

gamejunkie responds:

Thank you very much. I'm happy you enjoyed it so much. Will be submitting more acoustic work soon. It's a seriously good quality guitar that makes seriously good quality noise. Thanks for your fabulous review.

Cheers gamejunkie.

Play* Play*

Downloaded, and rightly so

Beautiful, eerie, sweet, and looming. There are so many aspects to this tune! Much enjoyed, good sir!